Friday, June 21, 2024

Rock Paper Scissors Shoot by KI

Rock Paper Scissors Shoot
Comic debate!
Vr. 1 Scissors vs Paper

Scissor: Time to start moving. Again.

Paper: P...Please don’t hurt me.

Scissor: I have to.

Paper: Please!

Scissor: I don’t care!

Paper: …

Paper: …

Paper: (mumbling)

Paper: You have to be used to even be useful!

Scissor: How dare you!

Scissor: I am far more superior than you! I win against you in Rock Paper Scissors too!

Paper: (scoffs) Yeah in a game!

Paper: You sometimes can’t even cut through cloth even though he’s softer!

Scissor: It’s, It’s the friction!

Paper: What does friction have to do with clothes?

Scissor: Everything!

Paper: Well, if you’re so sure, try to cut some steel, you oaf! That doesn't have much friction, does it?

Scissor: I can’t cut through steel! That’s a type of mineral and a mineral means a type of rock. And I LOSE against Rock!

Paper: And I win against rock!

Scissor: Aaah!

10 minutes later

Paper: Are you done?

Scissor: …yes.

Paper: You’ve defeated me again.

Scissor: ?

Paper: Are you blind? I’m in 12 million pieces both literally and mentally!

Scissor: Oh.

Paper: (sighs) This is why I hate scissors.

Scissor: Oh

Paper: (sighs)

No comments:

Post a Comment