Friday, June 21, 2024

Interview by LN

Q. Who is your role model and why?

A. My mom because she had a really good job and quit to be an artist, and now she’s in the top 100 female artists in the world.

Q. What is your dream life?

A. A normal life, comfortable, the same, just with a phone.

Q. What is the worst nightmare you’ve ever had?

A. I had a wooden kitchen, and my mom had a creepy alarm, and I was playing in the kitchen and the alarm went off and I fell on prickles, then “woke up” 7 times before I actually woke up. I was 3 years old.

Q. What is your favorite food and why?

A. A lot of different foods, so I can’t choose just one.

Q. What is the best thing that’s ever happened to you?

A. A lot of good and bad things have happened to me.

Q. What is your favorite genre of books?

A. Fiction and romance. I think that they are both interesting and fun to read.

Q. Who is your best friend, and how did you meet them?

A. Sara, at a playground. Sara asked me to play and I said yes, and we became best friends. My other best friend, Aradhya, and I met in fifth grade and we became best friends.

Q. When was the last time you went out of the country, if ever?

A. This spring break, I went to Jamaica, and we go to India every other year.

Q.How do you feel about writing poetry?

A. I REALLY like it. I feel like it comes naturally to me, and I'm really bad at nonfiction.

Q. What is your favorite hobby and why?

A. Cooking because I was taught when I was little by my mom, and art, because I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment