Friday, June 21, 2024

Escape! by KK

Paper: Ow! Why did you do that?!
Pencil: Sorry! This person pushed me too hard.
Paper: He ran away! Why?
Pencil: I think he just realized that we can talk.
Paper: Can you patch me up?
Pencil: What if he figures out and sees that we can move?
Paper: He might call the police
Pencil: Then what do we do?
Paper: We can just start pretending again.
Pencil: Fine. How big of a rip is it?
Paper: It is very small.
Pencil: Why do you want me to patch it up then?
Paper: What if he finds out I can heal?
Pencil: He might try to put us in the trash.
Paper: We would stay trapped!
Pencil: We could just get out of there when he is sleeping.
Paper: Nice idea.

SIX HOURS LATER

Paper: Is he going to come back?
Pencil: Let’s wait a little more. He might be hiding somewhere to catch us.

TWO DAYS LATER

Paper: I don’t think he is trying to catch us.
Pencil: He hasn’t come in a long time either. In fact, nobody is in this house.
Paper: I think he left for good!
Pencil: Are we free?
Paper: I believe we are.
Pencil: Then what are you waiting for? Pencil and Paper: Let’s get out of here!!! Freedom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment