Friday, June 21, 2024

Interview with ABV by MK

Q1: What is your safe place?
A1: My bed

Q2: What’s the best thing you’ve eaten/drank?
A2: Apple juice in Japan

Q3: Where would your dream house be located?
A3: On a beach

Q4: How did you meet your best friend?
A4: On the first day of 3rd grade

Q5: If you could time travel where would you go?
A5: 3024 to the future to see what it’s like

Q6: If you could time travel, who would you talk to?
A6: My future grandchildren

Q7: What is your weirdest dream?
A7: I was in my preschool and my favorite toy turned into a secret passage with people pushing carts and watermelons falling

Q8: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A8: Software engineer or architect

Q9: What is your favorite book/series?
A9: The Percy Jackson series

Q10: What is your favorite TV show or movie?
A10: National Treasure: Edge of History.

No comments:

Post a Comment