Friday, June 21, 2024

Poems by KK

Question Poems

Who, when, and how did who fly up in search of land? When the bell rang, the bull with the name of Ferden and ran, climbed into its fan, and flew up in search of land.

*

Who and when stole my balloon? At noon, a loon, who ate with a spoon, stole your balloon.

*

How and who went into my pocket? Ocket the rocket flew into an electric socket. This made him skyrocket into your pocket.

*

What jumped over the moon? The cow that bought a house, from a rat and a mouse, jumped over the moon.

*

Who broke my window?! The ant that drank, the giant tank of water, and worked as a potter, fractured your window.

*

Normal Poems

The fire got hired to mend tires and wires, but instead got fired because he devoured the wires in flames of fire.

*

The top spun so much that it dented the pot. The pot got mad and got too hot and made my noodles too soft. I tried cooking something else, but then I booked a delivery instead.

*

The cake wasn’t baked and was shaked into a goose’s mouth when he was heading south. It had a splinter in its toe. And a printer in tow. So, he flew up, up, up and came down in one big thud.. 

*

I saw a bike attached to a kite, up in a tree beyond my height. As I tried to climb it with all my might, the bike fell down to my right. I picked it up and rode it around, and then realized I was at the lost and found. 

No comments:

Post a Comment