Friday, June 21, 2024

Who’s Fault? by KK

Paper: Who are you?

Sharpie: I am a sharpie.

Paper: What’s a sharpie?

Sharpie: Me.

Paper: Ok?

Sharpie: You will see when I write on you.

Paper: Do it. The person is not at home at this time.

Sharpie: Do you understand now?

Paper: I see… You are like a pen but write thicker.

Sharpie: Correct, I also use a different type of ink.

Paper: What’s the smell?

Sharpie: My ink.

Paper: Your ink smells? Like this?

Sharpie: Yes. So?

Paper: Why is it so bad? Pen and Pencil don’t smell at all. The whole colony of ants ran away!

Sharpie: I don’t like the smell either but you will get used to it. And it isn’t even my fault.

Paper: Yes it is.

Sharpie: No it’s not.

Paper: Then who’s fault is it?

Sharpie: It’s the person who made me’s fault.

Paper: Do you not take responsibility of your actions?

Sharpie: I do. You are the one who asked me to do it.

Paper: You could have said no. Or said we should do it outside so the smell doesn’t stay in the house.

Sharpie: You could have said that too.

Paper: How am I supposed to know that your ink smells so much?

Sharpie: Uhhhh… Sorry?

No comments:

Post a Comment