Thursday, June 20, 2024

Oreo and Milk by LN


OREO: I don’t know why they call me “Milk's favorite cookie.” Honestly, I’m not even your 50th favorite cookie.
MILK: Well, you dip your chocolate crumbles into my perfect velvety milk, and ruin it! You make me dirty and gross!
OREO: You’re already dirty and gross…
MILK: What did you just say?!
OREO: Nothing. Just… Cannonball!
MILK: Ah! Ah! Oreo, you’ve done it again! You’ve ruined my beautiful pureness.
OREO: Aha! I know your secret! You’re not real milk!
MILK: Y-yes I am. W-whatever are you talking about?
OREO: You’re almond milk!
MILK: And you’re a double stuf oreo!
OREO: You’re a liar!
MILK: We’re both imposters! We have that in common!
OREO: Maybe I could be almond milk’s favorite cookie?
MILK: I’d like that.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment