Thursday, June 20, 2024

Magic Remover Commercial by AS, SS, & MK

S and A standing next to each other facing the audience. They are both using markers. A accidentally colors on her clothes with a sharpie. She tries to wipe it off with a wet tissue but it doesn't work

A: aw shoot. I just got this hoodie yesterday. My mom is going to kill me
S: yea she probably will
A: you aren't helping! [sara grins]
M has been crouching on the ground out of sight from the audience
M: I know how to get sharpie off of clothes!!!
S: good. I know her mom and she's dead if that stuff doesn’t come off
M -[faces audience] The magic eraser gets any stain off your clothes!! Here, try it!!
A: [tries to rub th sharpie off and secretly peels off the paper] Wow!!! It works
M: The magic remover will take any stain off your clothes!! And there is an amazing sale going on at your nearest HD Store!! It is usually 100 dollars but for one week only you can get it for 5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment