Tuesday, June 18, 2024

An Interview with V by LF

N: What's your darkest fear and why?
V: All my loved ones dying.
N: How did you get your name?
V: My parents went to a town and decided they liked the name so they said that the first daughter they had was going to be named Vienna.
N: What's your favorite animal and why?
V: Zebras, because they have cool patterns and they have good camouflage tactics.
N: If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
V: Morrocco, because my parents have been there and said it was cool.
N: If there was another subject in school what would it be and why?
V: Travel class so people can have new experiences and people can learn about different cultures.
N: What's your favorite sport and why?
V: Gymnastics because there's a different variety of activity.
N: Who's your best friend and why?
V: Lillianna because she is really nice and she considers other people.
N: What's your favorite language and why?
V: Russian because even if I can't speak it when other people speak it it sounds really pretty.
N: What was your favorite place and why?
V: Michigan, because I spent most of my life there and I thought it was nice.
N: What's your comfort zone and why?
V: For books my comfort zone is murder mysteries and comic books.

No comments:

Post a Comment